Welcome to the Oglesby Public Library’s eReader and tablet tutorials!
Browse, check out, and download eBooks and eAudiobooks from Oglesby Public Library using the Axis360 app! It’s simple – just download the app, find our library, and log in using your library ID (barcode).
- Click here for a list of devices compatible with eRead Illinois and the Axis360 app.
- Learn more or download the app to your device here.
- For help, visit the official Axis360 Help Site. Just choose one of the links provided on this page or use the search function to find the answer you are looking for!
- For instructional videos, visit the Axis360 YouTube support channel.
Links to download the Axis360 app:
- Link for iOS devices running iOS 7 or later
- Link for Android devices running Android 4.0 or later
- Link for third-generation and up Kindle Fire and Kindle Fire HD and HDX devices
Links to pdf tutorials for getting started on your specific device:
- Apple Devices: iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch)
- Kindle Fire Devices: Kindle Fire or Kindle Fire HD)
- Android Devices: Android Devices including smartphones and tablets)
- Desktop Reader: How to install the Axis360 Desktop Reader on your Windows PC)
- eReader-Only Devices: E-Ink devices (such as the original Nook, Kindle, and Kobo readers) are not supported. Only devices with an operating system, such as iPhones and iPads, Kindle Fire tablets (second-generation and up) and phones, and Android phones and tablets, are supported. Samsung Galaxy Tab Nook devices do have an Android operating system and are supported.
Keep these helpful hints in mind for whatever device you use:
- To bookmark a page as you go along, tap in the top right-hand corner of a page and a blue ribbon will confirm that you have bookmarked that page. When you open the book again, it will open to the most recent bookmark.
- You get 14 days to borrow an eBook with the option to renew at the end of the time frame if there is no one else waiting for the book.
- If you forget to return a book, it will be returned automatically once it reaches its expiration date.